Today in History:
You remember the rhyme?
Lizzie Borden took an axe and gave her father 40 whacks...
It's not exactly accurate, but today does mark the 125th anniversary of the Borden murders.
It was August 4th, 1892 that Lizzie Borden supposedly took an axe (hatchet) and killed her father, Andrew Borden, and her stepmother, Abby Durfee Borden.
Decades later, the crime still continues to fascinate.
Did she or didn't she?
I can't believe it's nearly a year later since I began posting about Lizzie Borden! The book, Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter was released last September. Where does time go??? Well, keep reading for the latest news!!
* I have some blogs and stories coming up yet that discuss various aspects of the murders, as well as the role of Lizzie's neighbor and physician, Dr. Seabury Bowen, in the aftermath. Did he try to protect her? Well... some of his actions definitely were suspect.
* I followed the crimes and the trial, along with offering a possible solution to the crime, in my book, Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter.
* Releasing Today! I also give Dr. Bowen an opportunity to share his side of things... and look at whether he was haunted by the events of that day in my latest, The Haunting of Dr. Bowen, A Mystery in Lizzie Borden's Fall River.
* I hope you enjoy reading them. Please leave a review. Even a line helps!
* BONUS!! Look for a new Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter story and a bunch of other fantastic apocalyptic stories and books. Get it here - wow!