Monday, March 13, 2017

Books, #Zombies and Weather!

What do these three things - books, zombies and weather - have to do with each other?



Well....  a lot, if you're me...

I admit I must get cabin fever the same time every year. Proof is in this photo I shared on my Facebook page - yes, last March. One thing FB is good for - you can look back...

I commented last year that it was snowing -  and the daffodils and tulips were coming up. Welllllll, this week they're calling for 6 inches here in Wisc. - and the daffodils and tulips are coming up. haaaa!   That's what happens when you get 60 degree days, and out here, yes, "technically" spring is not here yet. Ugh!!!! Update: Only got a few inches, but enough. 



But, as I like to say - a book warms you up inside!!  How about GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie or Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter

And zombies, well, when you're running, who's got time to complain about weather, right? haa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer