Friday, February 12, 2016

My Latest Zombie Books

I finished the incredibly rough draft of my latest young adult zombie novel this week. I handwrite the first draft, so I’m in the process of typing it, then it needs edited—badly! But I’m very excited to have it done.

I think I may even have the title of the series and the title for the first book. It’s all tentative right now. Things could change when I go through and fix the story. It’s happened before. Still, it feels really, really good to have it done.

On top of that, Death to the Undead, the sequel to Life After the Undead, also came out this week. It’s early. It wasn’t supposed to come out until the 16th. I’m excited about that too. If you have the chance, I would love it if you checked it out.


I recommend reading the first so you know what’s going on, but it’s on sale right now through Valentine’s Day. It’s $1.99 on Kindle.


I hope you all have a fabulously wonderful weekend. I’m looking forward to some rest and relaxation. You have any big plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer