Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#1LineWed - #zombies and #mystery


If you don't know what #1LineWed means - it's One Line Wednesday.

I'm going to share a line from my story, "Puppy Love and Zombies" in the anthology, Young Adventurers: Heroes, Explorers & Swashbucklers 

In the story, Becca, my part-zombie girl from my book,  Girl Z: My Life As A Teenage Zombie, faces her fear of dogs and solves a mystery when her German Shepherd pup-and other dogs--go missing.  Yes, it has a couple zombie scenes in it, too...

Here's a line from the story:  

The two came at me, low moans coming from what remained of their decayed lips.


Does she make it out? Alive? Um, I mean half-alive? 

I loved writing it.  Be sure to check both books out! See more at my website. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer