Saturday, April 25, 2015

A to Z Blog Challenge - V for Verstraete

 ** Today is the Letter V for the 2015  A to Z  Blogging Challenge  **

V is for...

C. A. Verstraete

Really? How can I resist??? ha!


Things you never knew you wanted to know about author C.A. Verstraete:

1. I have raised dwarf seahorses. (Unfortunately, you can't tell how old they are and they don't live long.) 


 2. GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie is my first YA book and of course, it's not the usual zombie book. No brain eating. It has weird humor, a quirky character and features a teen girl.

3. I collect dollhouses and miniatures. (See A Mini a Day at my other blog for April.)

4.  I like to write about a lot of different topics. I have a small collection of short stories with dogs coming out soon. Check the website for news! 

5. I'm an award-winning journalist, and write for various newspapers and magazines.

6.  I've completed a more zombie-centric novel featuring a historical figure, a real life crime and lots of zombies. I'm sending it around to publishers. Stay tuned for news!

Many more projects in the works!




3 comments:

  1. This is awesome topic to write a novel. Glad to read an award winning journo coz I am one trying to make my mark. A fab profession:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting facts. I like the cover to your novel and will have to check it out.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ranveer. Good luck. It's a great profession though changing... Thanks Patricia.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer