Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A to Z Blog Challenge: S is for Zombie Sheep

**  Today is Letter S of the 2015  A to Z  Blogging Challenge  **

(by Karina Fabian)

I'm going to be honest. I may write zombies, but I'm not a big horror fan, but today, I bring you 
Zombie Sheep!


Horror movies with Sheep!

Zombie Sheep T-shirts!

And a Zombie Sweater because...Wool.
Plus S is for Sweater and Santa!

This little bit of silliness was brought to you by the letter S because mutton is better than zombie sheep jokes in April!

5 comments:

  1. I'm giggling. I had no idea zombie sheep were a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygod, that is awesome! How have I never heard of zombie sheep?

    Good luck with the A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zombie sheep. Somehow not as scary as zombies!

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love zombies. Never knew about zombie sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I've seen that movie! They play it on a continuous loop at the zombie bar in town. Too weird to be scary, but not deliberately funny like Shaun of the Dead.

    The Adventures of Nagzilla

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer