Friday, March 6, 2015

2015 Has Been Good So Far

Can you believe it's already March?  Man, time flies--even when you're not having fun. :)

So far, this year has been really good to me.  In January, Dealing with Devils, the second book in my Road to Salvation series came out, and the third, Good Intentions, will be out later in the year.  In May, my middle grade book, The Ifs Return, will come out.  Isn't that exciting?  I'm thrilled!

I've also started a new project, although it isn't zombie related.  I'm writing my grandfather-in-law's biography.  He's a WWII vet and a Wyoming rancher.  I've learned so much so far, and I have a feeling that by the time the project is finished, I'm going to know a lot about WWII and ranching.  It's all very exciting!

On top of that, I've been scheduling Surviving Zombies and Undead Obsessed workshops around the state--at libraries and high schools.  I'm really looking forward to those.  They are going to be so much fun!

I'm can't wait to see what the rest of the year has to bring.  I'm sure it's going to be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer