Friday, January 9, 2015

Fast Five Friday- Fave 2014 Covers!


It's Fast Five Friday with Dani and Jax over at Entertaining Interests! 
Today's theme is:  Five 2014 Adored Book Covers
There were soooo many book covers I saw that I thought were absolutely fantastic, not because they were necessarily pretty, but because they were eye-catching or unique.  It could be interesting to do a post on the worst and ugliest book covers!   
I like horror and zombie books, but I'm open to most anything, especially if I see a cover and the book looks interesting. Here's a few I remembered and that caught my eye:



I still think the cover for fellow blogger Kristen Middleton's yet-to-be-released novel, Consumed by Love, is a real eye-catcher.  Creepy, eerie, enticing.


Author Jaime Johnesee's Bob The Zombie  series has a fun set of covers. 

The Misadventures of Bob the Zombie collection includes all the covers with the stories and novella.
 


I came across this book, Yellow Crocus,  and the cover was so interesting I began reading the description of what sounds like a unique story about slavery and upbringing. Very interesting. 






I'd be remiss if I didn't again include Chantel Noordeloos' cover for Angel Manor (Lucifer Falls Book 1), probably the creepiest and most intriguing so far. 




** Of course I have to mention my book as well!  http://cverstraete.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer