Friday, June 27, 2014

Zombie Obsessed

Zombies are a huge part of my life.  They became a major part of it while I was working on my nonfiction book, but I find even day to day they have an impact.  It's not a bad thing, just an observation I've made.

This weekend, my family and I went Jeepin'.  While we were enjoying the outdoors, I mentioned to my spouse that I'm was glad we lived so close to mountains where we could easily run to escape the undead.  His response was that the area would be a little hard to find food in.  Maybe, but it wouldn't be impossible.



While at the gym in the morning, I always notice these weird, random doors that are 2 feet off the ground.  One of them says "Roof Access," and the other leads to an office in the pool area.  Scenarios of zombies running after me come to mind when I see these, and I imagine that behind those doors is a safe haven.

Being aware of my surroundings is never a bad thing.  If an emergency arises, I want to know where I can go to be safe.  Even though the dead probably won't rise from the grave and attack, I feel it's better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer