Monday, May 19, 2014

What I'm Reading

I've collected quite an assortment of books on the reading pile lately. Some may or may not be new to you, but all are worth a look. It's not zombie all the time, as any author (and reader) knows, it's never good to read only one genre. Expand your horizons!



  I was lucky enough to get the books signed, including a signed copy of  The Sorcerer's House
from Sci Fi Master Gene Wolfe whom I was thrilled to meet for a celebration of his birthday. 






 I had also met Gena Showalter -- Beauty Awakened (Angels of the Dark) -- (who also writes the Alice in Zombieland series) and Diane Kelly, -- Death, Taxes, and Green Tea Ice Cream (A Tara Holloway Novel) -- and got the books signed recently at the Barbara Vey Reader's Luncheon. (Forgot to add these to my previous list. See some of the other signed books and details on Debbie Macomber's speech at the link.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer