Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New review for Girl Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie!


   Great new zombie book review posted by reader Joline on the  Knight Stalkers blog.

She says in part... "For months I followed posts and blogs about an upcoming book by Christine Verstraete that really peaked my interest. The title sounded different, Girl Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie, and the girl with the crazy eyes on the cover,  hypnotized me. I downloaded my copy the day it became available (August 1st, I believe). I raced to finish the book I was currently reading because I just couldn't wait to get started on Girl Z!

"Right from the first few paragraphs I knew I was reading something unique and smart. The story focuses mostly on Becca (the main character) and her cousin Carm (I would consider her a secondary or even another main character).

"...Oh, and don't be deterred by the Young Adult description for this book. I think the older crowd will enjoy this as well! I was very pleasantly surprised that the teenagers in this book didn't act very much like teenagers. Sure, there were some short moments about boys, clothes, etc but these kids are forced to grow up so quickly that you will not find any teenage type drama in this book!"

Read the rest at the Knight Stalkers blog.  - Amazon - print- Kindle



Wow! Joline thank you! I need about 50 more readers like her.... is it you? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer